Romans 5 is powerful.
- We have been justified by faith. This brings us peace.
- It speaks of “the grace in which we stand.” (v2) Grace is not a one-time gift. We live in it eternally.
- We REJOICE in hope of the glory of God. The promise of eternal life in heaven.
- Suffering —> Endurance —> Character —> HOPE
- While we were STILL sinners, Christ died for us.
- “…but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more.” God’s grace is enough to forgive every sin exposed by the Law.
- Jesus’ death and resurrection declares every sinner RIGHTEOUS by faith.
I pray that I’ll live in these truths today and forever.